Aside from finding the cheapest airfare every time that we travel, the most common problem of a budget traveler like me is to find an affordable yet decent place to stay during our vacation. This is even harder if you’re traveling with group, since you have to consider the comfort of each person you’re travelling with before booking an accommodation.
Luckily during our Bohol trip, we found a resort which was agreeable to everyone in our group. Wediscovered “Anda de Boracay White Sand Resort”.
Here are the 5 Reasons to Stay at Anda de Boracay White Sand Resort:
1. The Staff – from the moment we entered in this resort we were offered with complimentary drinks offered by a cheerful staff. They were all friendly, polite and attentive to all your needs.
2. The Rooms – our room had clean bathroom, hot & cold shower, and of course the usual toiletries. The rooms are fully air-conditioned and also very neat & clean.
3. The Restaurant – the food here is very affordable and tastes like “lutong-bahay”. They also have a mini-bar if you wish to drink. On Fridays & Saturdays Night they also have live-band performances to entertain you while drinking.
4. The Prices – the room rates are affordable.
5. The Facilities & Amenities – check out the hotel amenities in the photos below:
Anda de Boracay worth the money. The design of this resort is like apartment style that makes me feel-at-home while on my vacation. The location is good, which is a short walking distance to the popular Quinale Beach and a sari-sari store. I’m a happy and satisfied customer here.
Anda de Boracay is always open.
For inquiries and reservation:
(038) 510-0750, 0917-5280734, 0917-8262665,
0915-3985923, 0918-9631759, 0908-5410788
For promos and other packages kindly check their Facebook Account:
Anda de Boracay White Sand Resort