Every month we always have the same dilemma of finding a perfect grooming shop for our dog. To be honest, we’ve already tried several pet shops and yet we are still not satisfied. There was one instance during last summer when we specifically requested a summer-cut haircut for our dog, only on the body part excluding the face and the tail. However after the grooming was done, we were shocked with the outcome and of course, we were very disappointed that the simple instructions we gave weren’t followed. Please see the photos below showing how stressed and sad our dog Ellie was.
One night while scrolling through Facebook, we saw the ads of 88 Bark Avenue Bed and Grooming Station. It seemed interesting and worth a try because judging from the pictures, the clinic looks very clean and cozy. So, on July 22, 2017, we visited the grooming shop and as we entered, we were greeted with a pleasant smell, which reminds me of a spa. When I removed the leash, my dog started walking around the shop, feeling comfortable and at-home already.
Pet Grooming Quezon City: 5 Reasons Why I Choose 88 Bark Avenue Bed and Grooming Station:
1. Cleanliness – it doesn’t smell “Amoy Aso”. They have a person-in-charge to regularly clean the whole area.
2. Services – the price is very affordable and aside from that, they handled my dog carefully. The groomers are professional because they achieved what we desired in grooming – from the haircuts, nail clipping, teeth & ear-cleaning.
3. Responsible Owner & Staff – the owner of the shop is very hands-on with all the customers and was very accommodating. They welcomed me warm-heartedly, and it was good to know that they are also dog owners/dog lovers. They have the enough knowledge on how to take care your pet just like they did to their 8 doggies.
4. Amenities – while waiting for your dog to be done, you can watch free movies, have free coffee, and chitchat with the owner. Also, parking space is free!
5. Accommodating and Professional – it was very rare to find a grooming shop that starts to build a good foundation of friendship among pet-owners. I don’t need to worry every time I leave my dog to this shop because I know that they will take care of my pet, just like how they are to their own doggies.
Aside from the grooming services that they offer, they also have bed space for doggies, where you can check-in your doggies anytime! Now you don’t have to worry about leaving your pet when you have to go out of town or out of the country. The best part is that the staff are available 24 hours to attend to your dog’s needs.
They also have the mini store for doggies needs, see the photos below.
For reservation and inquiries you may contact the following;
Tel No. 998-0966
Mobile No. 0921-3666881
Location: 2F Rock Plaza, Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City
Follow their Official Social Media Accounts: