When I was in college, I used to dream together with my best friend that someday, we will able to visit Seoul and experience spring, autumn and winter; and of course, to visit some tourist spots that we see in Korean novelas.
It was an ordinary night on the first week of March this year when we tried checking online for cheap flights going there. It took us more than 3 hours to find one and luckily, we were able to book our 2-way flight for only USD 154.78 – Php 7,600.00 plus (Clark Pampanga to Incheon) via JinAir.
Requirements for Korean Visa Application for Philippine Passport Holders:
1. Fill up the Korean Visa Application Form – just a simple reminder, make sure to read and write down all the necessary information needed in the application form, okay?
2. 1 Passport-Sized colored picture should be attached to the application form – huwag magkuripot 100.00 pesos lang ang passport photo sa Picture City at makukuha mo naman agad agad after 30minutes.
3. Original Passport (should be valid more than 6 months) – again, make sure that your passport is not yet expired huwag tanga tanga. Baka masayang ang nabiling ticket!
4. Photocopy of Passport
5. Original and photocopy of valid visa/s and arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5years – if applicable.
OECD means Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development basta check ‘nyo na lang sa google ang meaning. In short, mga bansang napuntahan ‘nyo na at i- photocopy ang mga stamps nito.
6. Original Certificate of Employment with Compensation
7. Personal Bank Certificate and Bank Statement for 3 months – atleast 40k to 70k ang show money at kung mas malaki mas bongga at Ikaw Na!
8. Photocopy of ITR (Income Tax Return/ BIR Form 2316)
9. Photocopy of PRC Card – if applicable
10. Travel Itinerary with costing – I’m sharing with you my itinerary
#EmonTopOfTheWorld – KOREA ITINERARY Sheet1
11. Plane Ticket – para makita nila na meron ka nang ticket at paniguradong mabigyan ka ng VISA.
After completing all the requirements specified above, you can file or submit your application at the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of the Philippines located at 122 Upper McKinley Road, McKinley Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig city
Tel: (63-2) 856-9210, Fax : (63-2) 856-9008 Hours of Operation: 08:30~11:00 (Mon-Fri) for submission of documents
• 3 Workings Days for those who have been to OECD member countries within 5 years.
• 5 Working Days for those who have not been to OECD member countries within 5 years.
If you are going to stay in Korea for less than 59 days, no payment needed. It will cost you Php 1,800.00 if you are planning to stay 60 to 90 days.