Are you bored with your usual fried pork chops? Well, you can transform it into this amazing pork Chop Steak in a few simple steps.
You will need the following:
• ½ kilo Pork Chops
• 1 big onion
• 10 pcs kalamansi (or 1 big lime para mas sosyal)
• 200 mL Soy sauce to taste
• Suka (optional to taste)
• 1 table spoon sugar
Total Cost: Php 150.00 only. Serves 3-5 persons.
1. Clean the raw pork chops thoroughly in running water until there is no more smell.
2. Put them in a bowl and marinade in soy sauce and kalamansi juice for 30 minutes to 1hour.
3. Using a small amount of cooking oil, fry the pork chops until golden brown…not silver…not bronze…but golden brown.
4. You will notice that there will be a lot of oil already afterwards so try to pour out some of it…sa lababo para magbara.
5. Add the sauce you used to marinate the pork chops with. Be careful while doing this baka matalsikan.
6. Allow to simmer until the sauce thickens.
7. Add the sliced onions and the sugar (you may add more sugar if you want).
8. Simmer for another 3-5minutes. Make sure you don’t overcook the onions.
To lessen your expenses, invite 3-4 officemates who do not have food yet for lunch and ask them to pay you Php 50.00 each. May baon ka na, may kita ka pa.